Parkersburg Tea Party

OBAMA WANTS TO END ALL FISHING, THATS RIGHT FISHING! THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

It is being reported on ESPN.com that Obama is trying to end all fishing in our oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes and inland waters.

http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/saltwater/news/story?id=4975762

This president is going to bankrupt another industry with an asinine executive order( no vote by your congressman or senators). Why did we put these people into power if they are not allowed to properly vote on issues affecting all of us.

Who do they think paid for all of our National Parks and Federal recreation lands and waters? It was anyone who has ever bought a fishing pole or lure, baseball bat,glove,rifle,ammo,scope or any other item used in recreation. The taxes needed to operate these areas will have to come from somewhere else. Put another way our government is trying to force more taxes upon a smaller and smaller group of people.

This means no more going to the beach and fishing from the shoreline or being able to pay for a charterboat to take you and your friends off shore to fish. You will have to found another to relieve stress.

Read the article for yourself and then get on the phone to every elected official you can find and voice your comments.

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama Fishing Ban:To Ban Sport Fishing? Hoax

Obama Fishing Ban:To Ban Sport Fishing? – Obama fishing ban hoax is spreading like wild fire on the internet.Earlier today few media outlets including ESPN decided to report a false story that claimed Obama was planing to ban fishing as a sport.The truth of the matter is that the administration has decided to back a worldwide ban on fishing or trade in Bluefin Tuna in hope to preserve the stocks that remain.The New York Times has more on the story:

“There is no doubt that the species is in desperate trouble. Stocks of Atlantic and Mediterranean bluefin declined by more than 70 percent between 1957 and 2007, and by more than 60 percent in the last decade alone. Stocks in the Western Atlantic, including the United States, have stabilized but at a very low level. The decline has been driven by a growing global appetite for tuna, and by the rapid mechanization of industrial fishing, chiefly purse-seining operations that allow for the capture of entire schools of tuna at once.”

http://news.spreadit.org/obama-fishing-ban/
I believe this is not a hoax and I think I can prove it to you by asking you this. Go back and read the article again and look at the areas that he said he wanted to end the fishing. The story stated the area of the Great Lakes did it not?

I ask you how many Atlantic and Mediterranean Bluefin reside in our Great Lakes?

NONE!

Now is lying to who about a hoax?
Good point Eli! Maybe they are trying to cover up his blunders.
I would not put anything past Obama.
I would to add to anyone who thinks this was a hoax to Google "fishing ban" and read all the stories about how they are banning different types of fishing in many different places inside and outside the United States right now. The amount of stories may shock you.

If they are trying to save the Bluefin Tuna, Then why not ban catching and sellin all Bluefin Tuna. They are not doing that here are they. They want to ban all commercial fishing, period!

IMHO, this is not a hoax as ESPN has claimed. There is a full scale war against all fishing going on and they are denying the facts. Go to the Internet and see it for yourselves.

They call themselves a Task Force for the Oceans. THe Great Lakes are not a ocean in any class that I took in school. What flows into these lakes? Water from streams feeding the lakes. If this passes then they could pass rules and regulations that affect people along those streams,

Using this same logic they can control what happens on the Mississippi River all the way up to where it starts just because it flows south and into the Gulf of Mexico.

Dont be fooled by this tactic, this is what Libbies always do when they are caught red handed and try to lie their way out of it.
One point that I would like to add from all of my reading on this subject.

Google "marine spatial planning"

You will see this is an effort to bring all parties to the table that use a body of water so that resources can allocated(Code word for restriction of uses decided by government) to each party wanting to use the said body of water.

In essence, we are going to be told where to fish, when to fish and how long to fish. I think that I will give up the sport now because it appears to me that this will result in more crowding of smaller and smaller areas to enjoy this sport. By my leaving the sport now,I will be lowering the crowding of these areas so that more of the readers who have read my comments can enjoy themselves fighting other anglers for a 2 foot by 2 foot area of space to put their pole into the water.

Thank God, I do not have too many years left on this earth to see all of the stupidity that is coming in the future, there is going to be a lot of it!

This is already been done in the EU and once again we are being told by our Great Father Obama that we have to be more like the Europeans in everything we do.

Proof once again that our Great Father Obama doesnt have single coherent thought in his head. He has to told what to think by his Libbies or get it from the TOTUS.

Our nation is being lead(or should I say destroyed) by an IDIOT!!!
Eli, The American Grand Jury is touring the US in May. They will be stopping in Parkersburg for a Rally May 15th. We should all plan on being there. I am sponsoring this event.
see http://www.americangrandjury.org/history_power.html
ha he planin to jail all of alaskan person;s for just liveing off the land? im going fishin , nonstop, but the truth is, he cant be that stupid ,can he? what next ? outlawin food?
March 11, 2010
Obama Admin Jumps to Squelch Rumors of U.S. Fishing BanBy ALLISON WINTER of Greenwire
The Obama administration is trying to dash rumors that it planned to ban recreational fishing in marine waters and the Great Lakes in the wake of a series of Internet posts warning that such a prohibition was imminent.

National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration chief Jane Lubchenco told a House panel yesterday that her agency had no plans to halt fishing. And National Marine Fisheries Service chief Eric Schwaab released a statement last night saying NOAA "is committed to adopting policies that will ensure that current and future generations have the opportunity to enjoy the great tradition of recreational fishing."

The rumors apparently started with an online column Tuesday on ESPN's outdoors Web site, which said the administration's new oceans policy could prohibit fishing in oceans, Great Lakes and inland waters. Robert Montgomery's column questioned whether environmental groups have had undue influence on the plan.

The news blog Drudge Report reposted the column, and dozens of right-wing bloggers wrote yesterday that President Obama would ban recreational fishing.

For instance, Gateway Pundit blogger Jim Hoft wrote: "Obama's Latest Assault on Freedom -- New regulations Will Ban Sport Fishing." He quoted from the ESPN column, adding, "Barack Obama has a message for America's 60,000,000 anglers -- We don't need you."

Fox Nation also featured this headline yesterday: "Obama to ban sport fishing?" with links to Hoft and ESPN.

The administration is drafting plans for a new ocean policy and marine planning system. The inter-agency ocean task force has released draft plans that would set ocean conservation as a top national priority and lay the groundwork for marine planning. The group is working on final recommendations. The plan could eventually lead to efforts to map the sea for different uses, but draft reports from the group made no suggestions to ban fishing.

A spokeswoman for the White House Council on Environmental Quality, which is leading the effort, said the task force's plans have involved input from the recreational fishing community and conservationists.

"These draft reports are not map-drawing exercises, they do not contain a zoning plan, and they do not establish any restrictions on recreational fishing or on public access, nor make any judgments about whether one ocean activity or use is better than another," said CEQ spokeswoman Christine Glunz.

But with rumors flying yesterday, Reps. Paul Broun (R-Ga.) and Kathy Dahlkemper (D-Pa.) both expressed concern about the issue in a House Science Committee hearing. They asked the NOAA chief if the administration is considering a ban on recreational fishing.

"Will you please reassure me and the angling public, whether commercial or recreational that their issues are going to be taken into consideration?" Broun asked.

"Both commercial and recreational fishing are vitally important to this nation," Lubchenco said. "We are not proposing any blanket ban on recreational fishing. I would strongly oppose that, and it is not in the works."

Lubchenco said one of her priorities as NOAA chief is to do a better job of working with both commercial and recreational fishers, whose interests are "absolutely part of NOAA's responsibility to represent." She is planning a summit in Washington with recreational fishers next month

Dahlkemper sent out a release today to try to reassure fishers in her district, which borders Lake Erie. In the statement, Dahlkemper called the rumors "wildly inaccurate" and said neither Congress nor the administration would seek to ban recreational fishing.

The suggestion that the administration's new ocean policy could limit fishing may have struck a nerve with a fishing industry that has clashed for years with federal regulators. NOAA faces growing criticism from recreational and commercial fishers concerned about catch reductions and enforcement crackdowns.

Thousands from the fishing industry gathered outside the Capitol last month to protest strict new reductions in their catch that stemmed from mandates to end overfishing and rebuild fisheries that were part of massive fisheries legislation Congress passed in 2006. Fishers took to a stage to question whether NOAA listened more to environmentalists than fishers and chanted "Jane's gotta go!" (E&ENews PM, Feb. 24).

ESPN outdoors editor Steve Bowman issued an apology yesterday afternoon, saying the article should have been clearly identified as commentary, not news, and should have had more balance. The Web site has since altered the article and added a header identifying it as an opinion piece.

Copyright 2010 E&E Publishing. All Rights Reserved.

For more news on energy and the environment, visit www.greenwire.com.
Greenwire is published by Environment & Energy Publishing. Read More »

As more evidence of collusion, the green groups began clamoring for an Executive Order to implement the task force’s recommendations even before the public comment period ended in February. Fishing advocates had no idea that this was coming.
Perhaps not so coincidentally, the New York Times reported on Feb. 12 that “President Obama and his team are preparing an array of actions using his executive power to advance energy, environmental, fiscal and other domestic policy priorities.”Barack Obama has a message for America’s 60,000,000 anglers– We don’t need you.

The American Sportfishing Association reported back in October about the sweeping changes proposed by the Obama Administration in regards to the sport fishing industry:

A sweeping oceans and Great Lakes management policy document proposed by the Obama Administration will have a significant impact on the sportfishing industry, America’s saltwater anglers and the nation’s coastal communities. The draft policy, the Interim Report of the Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force, issued on September 17, will govern federal Pacific and Atlantic Ocean waters and Great Lakes resource conservation and management and will coordinate these efforts among federal, state and local agencies.

This past June, President Obama created the Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force, led by the Chair of the Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ), to develop a draft national policy and implementation strategy for conserving and managing the United States ocean territory and the Great Lakes.
*************************************************************************************************************************
Executive Orders APPLICABLE EXECUTIVE ORDERS

The following “Executive Orders”, now recorded in the Federal Register, and therefore accepted by Congress as the law of the land, can be put into effect at any time an emergency is declared:

10995–All communications media seized by the Federal Government.

10997–Seizure of all electrical power, fuels, including gasoline and minerals.

10998–Seizure of all food resources, farms and farm equipment.

10999–Seizure of all kinds of transportation, including your personal car, control of all highways & seaports.

11000–Seizure of all civilians for work under Federal supervision.

11001–Federal takeover of all health, education and welfare.

11002–Postmaster General empowered to register every man, woman and child in the U.S.A.

11003–Seizure of all aircraft and airports by the Federal Government.

11004–Housing and Finance authority may shift population from one locality to another. Complete integration.

11005–Seizure of railroads, inland waterways, and storage facilities.

11051–The Director of the Office of Emergency Planning authorized to put Executive Orders into effect in “times of increased international tension or financial crisis”. He is also to perform such additional functions as the President may direct.

These executive orders grossly and flagrantly violate Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution of the United States.

The United States shall guarantee to every state in the union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on application of the legislature or of the executive (when the legislature cannot be convened) against domestic violence.When Government gets out of hand and can no longer be controlled by the people, short of violent overthrow as in 1776, there are two sources of power which are used by the dictatorial government to keep the people in line: the Police Power and the Power of the Purse (through which the necessities of life can be withheld).

And both of these powers are no longer balanced between the three Federal Branches, and between the Federal and the State and local Governments. These powers have been taken over with the permission of the Federal Legislature and the State Governments by the Executive Branch of the Federal Government and all attempts to reclaim that lost power have been defeated.

Stated simply: the dictatorial power of the Executive rests primarily on three basis: Executive Order 11490, Executive Order 11647, and System which is operated through the new and all-powerful Office of Management and Budget.

E. O. 11490 is a compilation of some 23 previous Executive Orders, signed by Nixon on Oct. 28, 1969, and outlining emergency functions which are to be performed by some 28 Executive Departments and Agencies whenever the President of the United States declares a national emergency (as in defiance of an impeachment edict, for example). Under the terms of E. O. 11490, the President can declare that a national emergency exists and the Executive Branch can:

Take over all communications media
Seize all sources of power
Take charge of all food resources
Control all highways and seaports
Seize all railroads, inland waterways, airports, storage facilities
Commandeer all civilians to work under federal supervision
Control all activities relating to health, education, and welfare
Shift any segment of the population from one locality to another
Take over farms, ranches, timberized properties
Regulate the amount of your own money you may withdraw from your bank, or savings and loan institution
All of these and many more items are listed in 32 pages incorporating nearly 200,000 words, providing and absolute bureaucratic dictatorship whenever the President gives the word.

Executive Order 11647 provides the regional and local mechanisms and manpower for carrying out the provisions of E. O. 11490. Signed by Richard Nixon on Feb. 10, 1972, this Order sets up Ten Federal Regional Councils to govern Ten Federal Regions made up of the fifty still existing States of the Union.

The 10 Federal Regions:

REGION I: Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont. Regional Capitol: Boston

REGION II: New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island. Regional Capitol: New York City

REGION III: Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia. Regional Capitol: Philadelphia

REGION IV: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee. Regional Capitol: Atlanta

REGION V: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin. Regional Capitol: Chicago

REGION VI: Arkansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas. Regional Capitol: Dallas-Fort Worth

REGION VII: Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska. Regional Capitol: Kansas City

REGION VIII: Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming. Regional Capitol: Denver

REGION IX: Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada. Regional Capitol: San Fransisco

REGION X: Alaska, Oregon, Washington, Idaho. Regional Capitol: Seattle

Supplementing these Ten Regions, each of the States is, or is to be, divided into subregions, so that Federal Executive control is provided over every community. Then, controlling the budgeting and the programming at every level is that politico-economic system known as PPBS.
Who are you going to believe? A overpaid, lying Washington bureaucrat or the fishermen that have read the actual document of the Task Force. I encourage everyone to read and read it again to see all of the doublespeak listed in its pages. You can see it on every page.

Sandy can I make a request that you post the link to the 38 page Task Force document on this site so all can read it. I would do it myself but I am not as gifted as you are with my computer.

The 38 page report put out by the Task Force keeps refering to global climate change. Hasnt this been shown to be a bunch of crap when the sciencists were caught faking all of the numbers used to arrive at their findings?

While you are also at it, look up www.surfacestation.org and read how many of our National Weather Service temperature sensors are not properly placed in a standard and uniform manner across the US. This causes the temps that they report to be grossly incorrect and on the high side. Many will be shocked to find that some have been placed at airports where hot Jet exhaust is allowed to be blown onto the gauges. Many are placed on top of asphalt giving incorrect readings. Others are located next to trash burn barrels and close to air conditioning units so you know what those readings will say.

In the early 70's and 80's we all heard about "acid rain" and how it was going to kill us all after it ruined the forests of the Northeast part of the US. Now 30-40 years later and all of us are in shock over the permanent damage done to the forests arent we? WHERE IS THE EXTENSIVE DAMAGE? This was crap science then and its crap science now. They are cooking the books to get their desired result.

Now we see the use of the word "ocean acidification" in this report. Folks, this is a new one on me, I have never heard this word used before or in the manner they have used it in this report. More crap science again.

Read the Task Force report yourself. Read page 30 in the last paragraph where it states "It will allow for the reduction of cumulative impacts from human uses on marine eco-systems." Thats government talk for a fishing ban!

While they might not be banning it all outright, you can now see for yourselves that they do plan to control your access to fishing. This is in esscence a fishing ban

They have just shown us how they plan to reduce our areas to fish. They can say what ever they want as they boldface lie to our elected officials in DC. If you read this Task Force document as a fisherman would do, its plan to see that now is the time to sell your boat, poles and lures and go found something else to do with your time.

Like as I said in a previous post. I am giving up the sport because once again our government is stepping in and ruining another sport that I have enjoyed all of my life. I am sure that all of you will be more than thrilled when they mandate the change over of all the high powered gas hog engines that are used in NASCAR to electric motors.

I have decided to coin a new phase, its called " P.I.G.S".

PEOPLE--IN--GOVERNMENT--SUCK!
Sure. Eli, where is the 38 page Document? I'm just posting what I find. Not saying I agree.

RSS

Members

Blog Posts

The Tea Party Has No Clear Message

Posted by Jeffery lee Fulkerson on June 15, 2014 at 7:03am 2 Comments

WE THE PEOPLE OF THE TEA PARTY ARE NOT! REPUBLICAN...WE ARE NOT DEMOCRAT!...WE ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE COME FIRST PARTY! WE ARE SICK OF ALL OF YOU IN OFFICE NOT DOING YOUR JOBS REPRESENTING US, SPENDING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY ON COUNTRYS THAT HATE US,ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS AND SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS TO LINE YOUR OWN POCKETS. WE ARE THE AMERICA COMES FIRST PARTY!!!! GET IT!!! OR GET OUT!!!.....IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!!

UN-Justice, The Buck don't Stop

Posted by Grady David Lowe on June 17, 2014 at 6:15am 1 Comment

Been Robbed Lately ???/ Well I have ! Thats Why I'm Talking to my Victims advocate ! Tiffany F. Kiger 304-424-1776

tKiger@woodcountywv.com Here's What I wanna Know :

Good Morning:

i'm David M. Lowe of 217 Dempsie Ave Parkersburg 26104 917-4314.

Last Time We Talked, (I was Pretty Tired) but I Left With The Idea That I Was Going To Get Back My 2 Computers…

Continue

Dollars and cents, common sense, and no sense-at-all liberals

Posted by Jim Mullen on May 31, 2014 at 4:32pm 0 Comments

Dollars and cents, common sense, and no sense-at-all liberals

How liberals can make everything in the world hunky-dory

By Jim Mullen

For purposes of expediency this writer will use an all-inclusive word, liberal, for communists, Marxists, socialists, liberals, and progressives. They differ only in variations of the methods they use to carry out their tyranny. They universally believe in all-powerful centralized…

Continue

Home Rule, What is this?

Posted by Jeffery lee Fulkerson on May 24, 2014 at 6:46am 1 Comment

Would someone please explain how this can be good for our city.How is such a sweeping power grab not voted on by the people.Dont like what the wood county commission does? let them put this in effect and watch what happens.

Barack Obama's phone and pen dictatorship

Posted by Jim Mullen on April 14, 2014 at 3:40pm 0 Comments

Barack Hussein Obama’s miraculous ascension to the presidency was the greatest marketing ploy ever conceived and implemented.  Mainstream media, Hollywood, and leftist intelligentsia conspired to hoist a community organizer with no experience in business, very few life skills, and insignificant qualifications, to the most powerful position on earth.

Careful manipulation and control by leftists and MS media was clear even in the primary election. Anyone using Obama’s full name was…

Continue

FREEDOM

Posted by Grady David Lowe on March 15, 2014 at 10:51am 1 Comment

I DO NOT LIKE SOCIALISTS MAN

I DO NOT LIKE HIS HEALTH CARE PLAN

I DO NOT LIKE OUR SOLDIERS FIRED

I DO NOT LIKE ISLAMISTS HIRED…

Continue

Groups

© 2014   Created by Sandy Staats.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

#xn_bar { position: fixed !important; top:0;left:0; z-index: 9999; } /* inserts buttons below status update */ .xj_post_to_facebook { color:#E36627 !important; font-weight:bold !important; }
Parkersburg Tea Party God, Family and US Constitution .xg_widget_main .module_blog .blogpost:hover,.xg_widget_main .module_forum div.vcard div.topic:hover {border:1px solid #ccc;border-radius:50px;-moz-border-radius:50px;-webkit-border-radius:50px;-webkit-box-shadow:6px 6px 10px #ccc;-moz-box-shadow:6px 6px 10px #ccc;box-shadow:6px 6px 10px #ccc;width:535px;-ms-filter:"progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Shadow(Strength=4, Direction=135, Color='#000000')";filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Shadow(Strength=4,Direction=135,Color='#000000');-webkit-transform:scale(1.25);-moz-transform:scale(1.25);-webkit-transition:all .6s ease-out;-moz-transition:all .6s ease-out; z-index:999999;background-color:#fff;padding:1em;} Live Support /begin Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... For Related Photos Widget: For Related Forum Topics: For Related Blog Posts: .xg_theme #xg_navigation { border:0; } .xg_theme #xg_navigation li {border-right: none !important;} .xg_theme #xg_navigation li {border-left: none !important;} .xj_user_info{ display: none ! important;} #xn_bar, #xn_bar #xn_bar_menu { background-color:transparent!important; } Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...