This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense" -- a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.
The power to seize control and take over these resources is delegated to the following government authorities:
(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
This takeover is designed, in part, to "stockpile supplies" for the U.S. military. Authority for this total takeover of all national resources is granted with nothing more than the writing of a single statement that claims these actions are necessary to "promote the national defense." As stated in the order:
the authority delegated by section 201 of this order may be used only to support programs that have been determined in writing as necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense:
(a) by the Secretary of Defense with respect to military production and construction, military assistance to foreign nations, military use of civil transportation, stockpiles managed by the Department of Defense, space, and directly related activities;
What all this means is that the U.S. government now claims the power to simply march onto your farm with guns drawn and demand all your crops, seeds, livestock and farm equipment.
Think I'm exaggerating? Read it yourself!
And for those living in denial who refuse to accept the reality of what's happening in America, remember the following:
• When NaturalNews reported on the existence of the NDAA, we were told our reporting was misleading because Obama opposed it and wouldn't sign it.
• When Obama betrayed America and signed the bill, we were told our reporting was misleading because "it didn't apply to Americans."
• When Obama admitted it did apply to Americans, he announced that he would choose "not to use it on Americans" but only by the grace of his restraint. Nobody who previously accused us of misleading the public had the integrity to offer us an apology and say, "Gee, you were right, it DOES apply to Americans!"
• Now Obama has seized control over all food, farms, livestock, water and transportation across America. How many brain-dead Americans will continue to live in denial and try to convince themselves this is not happening? Sticking your head in the sand does not make this go away...
Lately I've been wondering if I'm becoming a grumpy old man, complaining about how years ago... I believe that whenever your having serious doubts about issues of consequence you should double check your facts. When Obama was elected I was of the opinion "better a Dem. than a GOP" because the trouble our country is facing is so damned that I wouldn't wish the job of President on a fellow GOP. That's very troubling.
I just submitted my Letter to the Editor...as follows
This letter is in response to the editor’s article on 11-17-2013, entitled “Frustrated Newell takes on panel”. “It would appear Parkersburg Mayor Bob Newell declared war last week on the Parkersburg Police Civil Service Commission…” The article goes on to say Mayor Newell has been unsatisfied with both action and inaction by members of the commission. It also states that the commission has been "grossly dysfunctional”…
Our Founders pinned their hopes for an enduring free America on what they believed would be a citizenry dedicated to fighting domestic enemies often, and foreign adversaries, rarely. They warned repeatedly that liberty’s opposition would come from enemies within, and from internal deterioration and decay. Their ceaseless messages and dire admonitions were prophetic. Everything they warned of unfolded eerily enough to make one believe liberty’s foes actually used the Founders words as working…
This series began by examining the devastation wreaked upon the United States by the Marxist Barack Obama’s election to the presidency. While he certainly hastened our fall into a Marxist quagmire, our country took many of the fateful steps long before we ever heard the name Obama.
Part 3 of this article looks at more events, government actions, and/or government produced calamities that caused most of the problems in our country. This is what government does TO us behind the…