This executive order states that the President alone has the authority to take over all resources in the nation (labor, food, industry, etc.) as long as it is done "to promote the national defense" -- a phrase so vague that it could mean practically anything.
The power to seize control and take over these resources is delegated to the following government authorities:
(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to food resources, food resource facilities, livestock resources, veterinary resources, plant health resources, and the domestic distribution of farm equipment and commercial fertilizer;
(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
(3) the Secretary of Health and Human Services with respect to health resources;
(4) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation;
(5) the Secretary of Defense with respect to water resources; and
(6) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other materials, services, and facilities, including construction materials.
This takeover is designed, in part, to "stockpile supplies" for the U.S. military. Authority for this total takeover of all national resources is granted with nothing more than the writing of a single statement that claims these actions are necessary to "promote the national defense." As stated in the order:
the authority delegated by section 201 of this order may be used only to support programs that have been determined in writing as necessary or appropriate to promote the national defense:
(a) by the Secretary of Defense with respect to military production and construction, military assistance to foreign nations, military use of civil transportation, stockpiles managed by the Department of Defense, space, and directly related activities;
What all this means is that the U.S. government now claims the power to simply march onto your farm with guns drawn and demand all your crops, seeds, livestock and farm equipment.
Think I'm exaggerating? Read it yourself!
And for those living in denial who refuse to accept the reality of what's happening in America, remember the following:
• When NaturalNews reported on the existence of the NDAA, we were told our reporting was misleading because Obama opposed it and wouldn't sign it.
• When Obama betrayed America and signed the bill, we were told our reporting was misleading because "it didn't apply to Americans."
• When Obama admitted it did apply to Americans, he announced that he would choose "not to use it on Americans" but only by the grace of his restraint. Nobody who previously accused us of misleading the public had the integrity to offer us an apology and say, "Gee, you were right, it DOES apply to Americans!"
• Now Obama has seized control over all food, farms, livestock, water and transportation across America. How many brain-dead Americans will continue to live in denial and try to convince themselves this is not happening? Sticking your head in the sand does not make this go away...
Barack Hussein Obama’s miraculous ascension to the presidency was the greatest marketing ploy ever conceived and implemented. Mainstream media, Hollywood, and leftist intelligentsia conspired to hoist a community organizer with no experience in business, very few life skills, and insignificant qualifications, to the most powerful position on earth.
Careful manipulation and control by leftists and MS media was clear even in the primary election. Anyone using Obama’s full name was…
"If the people are capable of understanding, seeing and feeling the differences between true and false, right and wrong, virtue and vice, to what better principle can the friends of mankind apply than to the sense of this difference?" --John Adams, the Novanglus, 1775
Lies are so much easier to believe than truth. Believing lies takes no effort in exercising one’s mind, summing up, or considering common sense. Truth requires educating one’s self, exertion of intellect,…
Lately I've been wondering if I'm becoming a grumpy old man, complaining about how years ago... I believe that whenever your having serious doubts about issues of consequence you should double check your facts. When Obama was elected I was of the opinion "better a Dem. than a GOP" because the trouble our country is facing is so damned that I wouldn't wish the job of President on a fellow GOP. That's very troubling.
I just submitted my Letter to the Editor...as follows
This letter is in response to the editor’s article on 11-17-2013, entitled “Frustrated Newell takes on panel”. “It would appear Parkersburg Mayor Bob Newell declared war last week on the Parkersburg Police Civil Service Commission…” The article goes on to say Mayor Newell has been unsatisfied with both action and inaction by members of the commission. It also states that the commission has been "grossly dysfunctional”…