You qualify for Lifeline Service in your area if...
You already participate in one of the following assistance programs:
* Emergency Assistance (EA)
* Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
* Low-Income Energy Assistance Program (LIEAP)
* National School Lunch (Free program only)
* School Clothing Allowance (SCA)
* Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP) formerly the Food Stamps Program
* Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
* WV Children’s Health Insurance Program (WV CHIP)
No one in your household currently receives Lifeline Assistance through another phone carrier. If someone in your household is receiving Lifeline Assistance you must cancel the service before applying for Lifeline Service through SafeLink Wireless.
You have a valid United States Postal Address. In order for us to ship you your FREE phone you must live at a residence that can receive mail from the US Post Office. Sorry, but P.O. Boxes cannot be accepted.